Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sushi

Today I went to a new place for lunch called Okinawa Sushi & Grill on 122nd and L.

They serve all sorts of sushi related items and chinese food as well. I had the snow crab roll and crunchy roll along with a little cup of miso soup.

The snow snow crab, avocado and asparagus wrapped in seaweed and then rolled in some sticky rice with sesame seeds. The crunchy roll is the same except replace the asparagus with crunchy tempura flakes.

My pal Bruce also went and had similar fare along with some squid salad to boot.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mara introduced me to sushi whe she had her store in Co. Springs- I ate the spring rolls- questioning what was in them. Joe is a big sushi lover- must come from when he lived in Calif. Tell Bruce I admire his guts eating squid soup- I almost passed out at the thought. I guess it is a good change from the regular food fare.. so ENJOY!