Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunrise on the Atlantic

I awoke early this Sunday morning, intent on getting to New Smyrna Beach, ~20 miles due east, to see the sunrise on the ocean.

My timing was just right as the sun was showing itself just as I arrived. Next a quick breakfast stop at the Beacon Diner, a neat lil place a block away from the water.

I topped it off with a 2.5 mile walk on the beach, catching the sights and sounds of the ocean.

Here are some pics. CLICK THE PICS TO ENLARGE THEM.






















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, real nice.

Bro Greg.

Bruce said...

Looks like a little piece of paradise, Chris!

Rob J. and the Family said...

Love the pictures Chris.

erna galardi said...

Leaving your dear sweet mother behind in the snowy Mid West was not very nice. I will make every effort to take the big bird to sunny Florida so I can annoy you! Get prepared for me to sit behind you on the Guzzi as we tour the Sunshine Land!!!

Kid Guzzi said...

Come on down for a visit Mom. I think you will like it here...before it gets too hot n humid!