Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Friends in the fall......and misc stuff

On Columbus Day weekend in October some of my friends are gonna come visit me! My ol' college friend Paul from North Canton Ohio and possibly my friend Mike who I grew up next door to....Sounds like a fun time is brewin'!!

On another note, I have been thinking that the word "keen" needs to be brought back into prominence in the American lexicon. It's too good a word to just sit there unused. So, please, use the word "keen" now and again. Let's revive a blast from the past.

My Fiserv walking team won again this week...3rd week in a row. We walked over 600,000 steps combined. 2 weeks remain. We are ahead of our nearest rival by ~43,000 steps...not much at all. This week we plan to bury them as we are shooting for 1,000,000 steps as a team. Can we make it? Stay tuned to find out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat-o!

Kid Guzzi said...

:=)

Kid Guzzi said...

and KEEN too!

Anonymous said...

This is a really keen blog. I would like to see more Moto Guzzi stuff though. It would be even keener is you had Honda Mini Trail stuff, in particular the 1969 Candy Blue/Silver one like I had.

Kid Guzzi said...

Dear enraged motorist,
I apologize for my lack of keen Moto Guzzi and other motorcycle stuff. I shall endeavor to beef up this portion of my blog. I appreciate your readership and shall continue to strive to serve all my faithful readers. Thank you for bringing this oversight to my attention.

Anonymous said...

KEEN