Well, I had a fairly busy and really great weekend. I took an excellent motorcycle ride down to the german bakery in Yalaha. The weather was very nice. I got a little turned around/lost on the way back home but figured it out eventually. Then Saturday afternoon I saw Evan Almighty, which was a good movie. Lots of neat animal stuff in it and cool effects to show all of the animals interacting, etc. Plus hidden in it all was a sweet story...just a nice movie overall. Following the movie I had some really tasty seafood (lobster tail, scallops and grilled shrimp). All in all a fella could not ask for a better day :=) or a better way to spend it :o)
Sunday was my day to catch up on chores, like some cleaning and mowing and getting out for some exercise. Sunday evening I had a couple friends over for dinner. It all turned out well (except for the pinot noir reduction which I caramelized) and was a really good night.
Oh, by the way, I finished 3rd for the week out of about 300 employees patricipating in the pedometer contest with about 140,000 steps. Two others beat me...both with over 185,000 steps!! WOW!
1 comment:
Life is treating you well... Congratulations on taking 3rd place..
Post a Comment