Friday, July 20, 2007

More pedo stuff!

My team, Hoofin' for Loot, picked up the pace this week even further. I put the pedal down and have 211,165 steps for the week. As a team we had over 600,000 steps! YEAH! On a personal note, I have lost 21 pounds now.....though I have yet to eat today....so I expect that will be more like 18 or 19 at day's end. Still, I am feeling better, more energy, etc. lately, so that's a good thing. :=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More Power to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job Chris!!! I'd like to say I was a part of the catalyst that started your walking venture by issuing a personal challenge to you but it takes self motivation to accomplish what you've done so far. If you ever form another team, I'd be honored to be a member.

Team captain of the P'Dominators.