


I spent most of this week in Alabama...Alexander City to be more exact. This town is located about 70 miles south/southeast of Birmingham, Alabama. Nice enough town. Fairly scenic drive down hwy 280 from B-Ham. My rental car was a pretty cool Chevrolet HHR. I liked it.
I was working at a client called Aliant Bank. They are going live with our Desktop Sales and Desktop Teller software. This is software used by bank customer service reps, personal bankers and tellers.
This was my second trip to a client site...my first solo trip. Lots of challenging moments, lots of phone calls back to my co-workers in Lake Mary, Fl to solicit advice and counsel :=) But overall it seemed to go okay.
Now I sit here in the Birmingham airport typing this blog entry and looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, going for a long walk tomorrow and watching some college football. Go Big Red?
1 comment:
That's a keen looking car...
And you look "keen" driving it..
:-)
Post a Comment