Saturday, October 6, 2007

More adventures of KG and his homeboys....


Friday afternoon we picked up Paul from the airport. He had a bit of turbulence on his flight from Atlanta to Daytona so he wanted to go get a beer. We went across the street from the Daytona Speedway to Hooters for a beer or three. Luke was friggin hilarious there...he was incessantly pestering our waitress (and other waitresses). It was darned funny to watch.

On Saturday Luke, Paul, Stal and I drove along the beach north from Daytona up to St. Augustine. It was a fun day. Here are some pics from our adventure.















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time is being had by everyone...

Kid Guzzi said...

Yes, we all had a fun time! My friends are all gone now...just dropped Paul off at the Daytona airport and Luke and Mike left yesterday a.m.

So it's back to reality now. This coming weekend I will travel to Carl's wedding down in the Fort Myers Florida area.

Anonymous said...

And yet another fun weekend for you!

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying your blog Kid Guzzi...is that like Kid Rock? I like Hooters such a nice place to visit. The girls are very friendly there and they love to get their pictures taken with the customers. Do you have any more pics from Hooters?

I am the Guzzista Casafetta

Kid Guzzi said...

No, I am sorry Guzzista HomeSlice.....i have no more pictures from Hooters. I would recommend you pay a visit to a local Hooters yourself and report back with your findings.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I do not have a Hooters near my home.

Would it be possible to dedicate a blog entry to the Girls of Hooters?

October 11th is bike night at the Hooters in Daytona. What a great opportunity to get the Breva in some pics with the girls and on your Blog.

Just a thought. Keep up the great work and fight the good fight.

I am the Guzzista Casafetta

Kid Guzzi said...

No, I do not make it a habit of frequenting Hooters or Bike Nights. I am more into the adventure of riding my bike instead of posing with it.