Sunday, October 21, 2007

What say ye?



Which bike do you like better? Please take my poll.










9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comparing those 2 --- I'd go for the White Guzzi Ambassador

If you compared the "White Guzzi Ambassador" to your bike? I'd go for yours...

Let me know when you decide to sell...

Kid Guzzi said...

Never! I plan to be buried whilst perched atop the Breva....it's not a matter of selling one to get another. it's a matter of someday adding a stablemate for the mighty Breva :=)

Anonymous said...

I would take the green job.

Of course, given a choice I would opt for the mighty Honda Mini Trail, blue and silver please. And I mean the Trail 50, not the 70 which you plastered on these pages back in August. GET WITH THE PROGRAM. THE MINI TRAIL 50 RULES!

your pal,
enraged motorist

Anonymous said...

I stand at least partially corrected. You only displayed one pic of the 70, but you also put a later model 50 which does not qualify (wrong color too), but at least shows you tried.

EM

Kid Guzzi said...

Well, well, well, if it isn't the return of the prodigal EM! Decided to climb out from under that rock, eh? Listen here and listen good, just the mere fact that you would entertain the thought of a Mini Trail over ANY Guzzi makes me suspect of your mental clarity. Get back on the meds, EM!

Anonymous said...

The Mini Trail would make a fine stable mate for the Breva. Big beast for swift and nimble handling on the street, little beast for sure footed ambling over rough terrain, even sugar sand, that would rebuke the Breva.

And chicks dig the Mini Trail.

Oh wait, I forgot to rant. Here goes. EM was there when you were set upon by the parking lot brood sows and EM laid down a detailed plan for you on how to counter those cretins. Now you disparage the name of EM. For shame....

Kid Guzzi said...

It is true that you have had some good rants defending the rights of motorcyclists, but please do recall that you started this battle of words by admonishing me, telling me to "Get with the program". I did not cast the first stone, my friend.

Anonymous said...

THE MINI TRAIL 50 RULES!

Kid Guzzi said...

Mini Trail 50 is a turkey bike! Gobble gobble!