Monday, December 17, 2007

Brrrr, a taste of winter in sunny Florida

'Twas a cold ride in to work today! My Breva's thermometer said 37 degrees Fahrenheit! Not cold by some standards but cold enough at 80-85 mph!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no... you've lost your northern roots and have turned into a southern pansie. What's next... a parka? ;>P

Anonymous said...

Good golly- all of 37?
I would take that right now. I bet you don't miss the 6-8 inches of that white stuff out our window right now.

T-bone

Kid Guzzi said...

You two just simmer down and let me get back to knitting my cozy winter shawl!

Anonymous said...

it may be cold outside, but it is very toasty here at the Nebraska brewing co. I sit here gazing at the holding tanks,watching duke play Pitt, enjoying pints of Cardinal pale whilst Nate is at BB practice. Have a happy holiday.

Kid Guzzi said...

A Merry Christmas to you Enforcer and to Crystallion, Matt and Nathan! Have a pint for me!