Saturday, December 29, 2007

Out for a spin with friends....


Today I went for a little lunch ride with some motorcycling friends, including 2 new ones. Alan and Andrew were on their S4R Ducati Monsters, Bob was on his Harley Davidson Heritage Softail, Rob was on his Kawasaki Vulcan, Marc was on his red Moto Guzzi Griso and his girlfriend Jen was on her Hyosung GT250. I rode the black Griso today.

We took a nice scenic and at times windy little path to Cross Creek, Florida, stopping for lunch at the Yearling restaurant. Wow was that good! I had the pan seared duck breast served with a fresh cranberry glaze. Andrew had quail, Marc had a sample plate of all sorts of neat stuff (alligator, frog legs, etc.), Jen had a really good looking steakburger, Bob and Rob had different kinds of fish and Alan had venison.

It was a beautiful day, with a high around 82. All told we put a little over 200 miles on the bikes. A whole lot of fun!




No comments: