I had the 1/2 lb combo platter whilst Bob decided the more cow, the better and got the 3/4 pound burger platter. Really neat place and great grub!
We then rode to the coast (Flagler Beach) and meandered our way down coastal highway A1A, stopping for a few snapshots.
It was a heckuva fun ride. Perfect weather, sunny and 78 degrees. About 160 miles all told.
I also reached a milestone I had been shooting for. I purchased the Breva on 12/12/2006 and wanted to put 15,000 miles on the bike within 1 year. Well, I reached 15,000 miles today! Yahoo!!
4 comments:
Did you have a pusalow and 1lb hambuger with yummy fries?
1/2lb, fries, onion rings and Coke :)
OOOOO How yummy!! And you rode back next to the Ormondo Beach... Looks like you had a nice time..
Hey Kid...congrats on the 15k! I achieved my goal of 150 miles before I had to put the bike in for winter. Yipee.... :>( Now I have 2 cold Guzzi's ... and I'm not just talkin' about what's below my belt!
Post a Comment