I have been feeling under the weather for the past week, having a wisdom tooth I think become infected and just causing a good deal of pain and grief and a feeling of illness. So I am on antibiotics now and seem to be getting a bit better. I felt like going for a walk this morning for the first time in many days. Here are a few pictures...
p.s. family/friends are welcome to come stay at my house and explore sunny Florida. Just give me a call or email me!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How beautiful is that! I am insanely jealous! It is raining here now- supposed to turn to sleet and snow - enough said about the wonderful Midwest. Box up some of that sunshine and send it my way, will you? ecg
6 comments:
How beautiful is that! I am insanely jealous! It is raining here now- supposed to turn to sleet and snow - enough said about the wonderful Midwest. Box up some of that sunshine and send it my way, will you? ecg
Now through april or so is the best time of the year here in Florida. You are always welcome to visit!
Are these the same Sandhills cranes that cuse such a hullabaloo up here in Nebraska each spring.
I thought I reconized that one....
Looks like a lovely day down there. We are envious.
T-bone
Awesome Pictures Chris!
You won't find a more hospitable host than CG! Only wish I had one of the geese with me when I am down there.
You never know Stal...next visit maybe I'll have a spare ride in the garage ;-)
Post a Comment