Count your blessings that you live in a place that allows you to be a person of free will.
I hope the year 2008 will bring forth health, joy, happiness and prosperity for you all. May your life's dreams be fulfilled and your heart's desires realized.
Darn it- you got cuter every year!! Hope you had a gloriously wonderful New Year and that 2008 will be good for us all. Kansas( KU) plays in the Orange Bowl tonight and I surely do hope they win . Mangino busted butt getting them where they are today so I'll be rooting for them! ecg
3 comments:
Wishing everyone on your board a great 2008!!
Even those that don't own a GOOTZEEEE
Darn it- you got cuter every year!!
Hope you had a gloriously wonderful New Year and that 2008 will be good for us all. Kansas( KU) plays in the Orange Bowl tonight and I surely do hope they win . Mangino busted butt getting them where they are today so I'll be rooting for them! ecg
Me too! I sure hope they can pull off a victory!
Post a Comment