I saw the movie "I am Legend" over the weekend. It's about a virus that infects humankind and kills most of the human race and one man's quest to find and administer a cure. Pretty good movie. Lots of action and neat special effects, some suspense and horror as well. I liked it. B+
It's about time for the V11 Sport to leave for its home. Today I took several rides on it. What a neat bike! Feels much smaller and narrower (and faster actually!) than either of my Guzzis.
My friend Scott gave me a 20" monitor since he just got a new flat screen monitor. It is really nice and a big change from the 17" monitor I had previously...thanks Scott!!
I have been listening to a lot of comedy bits from The Phil Hendrie Radio Show. My favorite character is Jay Santos, a self-appointed Brigadier General in the volunteer Citizen's Auxiliary Police. Great stuff!!
I want to see this new movie called Cloverfield. Hopefully someone will want to go see it with me.
Baseball spring training in Florida is only about 5 weeks away. Looking forward to seeing some games!
2 comments:
Thank you SO much for taking care of my scooter. I'm mechanically inept, so your help is much appreciated!
The pleasure was all mine! I really enjoy working on these things. I sure hope the problem has been resolved on yours.
Post a Comment