Sunday, August 16, 2009

Makin' pizza

As I was riding my Guzzi yesterday back from Melbourne Beach, FL, I started thinking about what to have for dinner. For some reason pizza sounded really good, and I had in my mind grilled chicken pizza with diced tomatoes, fresh basil and a white sauce instead of red.

So I went shopping and got the goods to make it :) I got some pepperoni too because I love pepperoni pizza.

Anyway here are the results so far. After my first attempt at the chicken/basil, etc. pizza I learned to add the fresh basil AFTER i take it after the oven, otherwise it gets CRISPY :) These are little personal sized pizzas by the way.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Them's look RTRT. Is that a premade crust though? Get your rolling pin out and make it from scatch like Tom Galardi does! Also, don't know if you have Trader Joe's down there, but they have an excellent dough, premade, you just have to roll it out. I used to make 2 pies out of 1 dough. Real thin and crispy.

MAEGR aka lil sis

Kid Guzzi said...

It is premade. I used Mama MAry's thin n crispy pizza crusts!

http://www.mamamarys.com/html/products/products.php?type=pizza

We don't have Trader Joe's here :(

the colonol aka shark said...

Those look finger lickin' good...oops wrong commercial.. Still good nonetheless!!

Kid Guzzi said...

Good to eat and easy as "pie" to make!

Unknown said...

These look awesome! Where was our invite? Pregzilla here has a hankering for italian pies all the time :) lol ...
Don't forget to place your bet in the baby pool btw.. www.cy3.blogspot.com

Teener :)

Anonymous said...

You can almost smell and taste those pizzas through cyberspace.

Nice one!