Tonight I am going HERE and I am REALLY looking forward to it!!
UPDATE!
I had a very enjoyable time, delightful company and food as well. The restaurant is located in the corner bay of an L-shaped strip mall in New Smyrna Beach, about 3-4 blocks from the ocean.
The meal started with a ceviche made with swordfish and some tostones, which the cooking expert I was with told me were twice cooked green (unripe) plantains. Score one for the cooking expert! The ceviche and tostones were both delicious. Accompanying that was a bottle of sangria, which was served over ice and some little bits of chopped green apple and pineapple. That is the first time I had sangria and I LIKE it!
For dinner one entree was a delicious pork chop served over garlic mashed potatoes and spicy collared greens...all were terrific with wonderful flavors!
The other entree (mine) was a yuca (aka cassava) crusted swordfish on a base of black beans. It was great!
The interior decor was very nice and the service was outstanding. A little visit to the beach to see, smell and hear the ocean topped off a fantastic evening :) It's good to eat with a chef...you learn a lot! :)
Oh I almost forgot...I saw a shooting star on the way home!
1 comment:
We expect a critics review to be posted. certainly looks very nice
Post a Comment