Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Response to the Stallion

In a recent post on the blog I received a comment from Mike "Stal" Caniglia, in which he stated:

"As beautifully styled as the Stelvio is, you would think they could have done a better job on the style of the bags."

Stal's point is well taken. I suppose the styling of the hard bags are a matter of taste. I personally chose the style of bag on my Stelvio as I think the shape and design fits the demeanor of the bike, i.e. it is in the "adventure-touring" category, a bike which is supposed to be capable of some light off-road riding as well as normal street riding.

That being said, there are various styles of bags available for the Stelvio. Below a re a few pictures of some styles available.

I hope this addresses your concerns Stal.




1 comment:

Stal said...

Wasn't a concern...just an observation. I wasn't aware that they actually had multiple bag styles for the bike. Another plus for Guzzi!