Saturday, November 21, 2009

Great Saturday a.m.

I have had a great Saturday a.m. The weather is beautiful. I got some of my garage cleaned up and packed and I took delivery of a Ms PacMan game my friend Stal Caniglia had just won on eBay.

I had not been feeling too well the last couple days but feel better today, so tonight I get to go to the Central Florida Alfa Romeo meeting in Daytona Beach at my friend Ric's place, RML Automotive. I washed and waxed and generally spiffed up the Spider in preparation for this :) and am REALLY looking forward to it!

I also got my Guzzi Stelvio back today. As usual the fellas at Scooter Superstore of Daytona, Ryan and Fish, took great care of me and replaced the fork assembly on the bike. Good as new again! You can see in the photo below the metal part of the fork clamp which had completely sheared through. Enjoy the BBQ fellas!

Even better is how I got to the Scooter Superstore...my neighbor Gerry and I took his cool SMART car there...and I got to drive it! Woohoo that was fun! Thanks Gerry!






2 comments:

Stal said...

Just realized your spider is Husker red! Perfect Karma!

Anonymous said...

That little yellow car is totally awesome... looks like a mini shark! What fun.