By nature I am a pack rat. I keep some things for years and years and years after I prolly should have rid myself of them. Not sure why really, but I think maybe I figure they will be useful to me again someday. Or maybe unearthing something special from underneath a pile of other things will bring a smile to my face, or a laugh or maybe even a tear or two.
Over the last few weeks as I have been slowly but surely packing things in preparation for my move, I have unearthed some of these things that were/are special to me. I guess in some cases the word unearthed is not really correct, because some things I kept and I knew exactly where I put them, but I had to keep them out of sight to keep them out of my mind.
So tonight is one of those nights especially where I am running across a lot of things with special meaning to me....and I am glad tonight that I am a pack rat :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment