My friend at work Karen brought in a container of red beans with smoked ham and sausage for me today. She's real nice and takes care of me, knowing I prolly would have been eating frosted mini wheats again for dinner :) So I bought some rice after work and then had a wonderful, spicy dinner of red beans n rice! Thank you Karen and to your husband...it was great!
With the spicy meal I had a chalice or two of the Simcoe Hop Ale that the Enforcer and I brewed back in December. It's growing on me :)


4 comments:
Beard is coming along nicely!
Grub looks good and tasty also.
DT
Grub was excellent DT! As for the beard, will give it some time and see how it develops. Does help keep the mug warm.
Your unshorn countenance is worthy of the cover of "Lumberjack Weekly"
I need to don a plaid shirt first.
Post a Comment