Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cox Classic

Today I attended the Cox Classic Golf Tournament. This was held at The Champions Run Golf course in NW Omaha. It is one of the big events of the Nationwide Tour, one step down from the PGA Tour I think.

My friend Ryan invited me to go along and it was a good time. Beautiful course but quite hilly. In the heat of the day it was tiring walking the course several miles but a really good time.

Below are a few pics and then a link to the rest of the pics on Facebook. Thanks for reading!

FACEBOOK LINK CLICK ME!






2 comments:

MM said...

You shoulda told me you were going. I would've given you my passes to the Lexus suite for free drinks and grub.

Kid Guzzi said...

Hola Enforcer....indeed we were able to scam a couple Lexus Suite passes! Had a nice ham samich, a cookie and an ice cold warter for free :-)