Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ahoy matey!

I found this lil beauty laying flat in the parking lot at work and I knew I had to make it mine.

5 comments:

Rob J. and the Family said...

Holy crap that's funny. We used to eat at LJ's in the Haute when I was a kid at least once a month - I have often wondered if there is a more unhealthy fast food for you than some battered white fish from LJ's. Love those deep fried crispies they threw in as extra's....LOL.

Kid Guzzi said...

I used to eat at LJS once in a while Rob, til I discovered Cap's D's in Florida. Much better! But we don't have Cap'n D's here in Nebraska. I might just have to go there on my visit to FL.

I had a pal years ago that would always ask for extra crispies and they would give him a whole container full for free :-)

CPJ said...

That hat is you!

Kid Guzzi said...

Thank you Cap'n Jim for your kind remark.

Anonymous said...

And it is just your size. What a lucky coincidence.

DT