While I agree with the moniker "Racer" it might seem it should have more power, this is strictly a solo bike. Compare it to say, an 883 HD Sportster (47.5 hp at the wheel) or a 750 Honda Shadow (38 hp at rear wheel). These are all 100mph + bikes that are light and relatively nimble. I think with the HP they have they'd still be loads of fun as solo bikes for whipping around back roads and sipping fuel to boot.
5 comments:
I appreciate the fact that this guy keeps the bike in his living room.
You know that is one sweet bike. Funny I am not allowed to put the 888 in the living room.
Andrew...have you asked?
Cool looking machine, but it needs more than 48 hp. in my humble opinion.
While I agree with the moniker "Racer" it might seem it should have more power, this is strictly a solo bike. Compare it to say, an 883 HD Sportster (47.5 hp at the wheel) or a 750 Honda Shadow (38 hp at rear wheel). These are all 100mph + bikes that are light and relatively nimble. I think with the HP they have they'd still be loads of fun as solo bikes for whipping around back roads and sipping fuel to boot.
Post a Comment