Along the way there, I drove up coastal highway A1A, which is a beautiful drive and holds a lot of good memories for me.
The conservatory was established in 1938. The oldest dolphin there is 57 years old! Human years...wow! She has some of her offspring there too. The youngest dolphins there are about 3 years old. The little ones (about 4 feet long) are very spirited and constantly playing. I think the biggest one was about 8-9 feet long and 600 lbs. WOW!
Below are a few pics from this morning. Also below is a link to all the other pics (50+).
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE PICS!
CLICK THE PICS BELOW TO ENLARGE!
4 comments:
Great pictures. Great way to spend a sunday. I really like the dolphins.
Luke
Seems like dolphins can always put a smile on ones face just by watching them!
Ever see 'The Cove' ?
No...is that a movie or a place?
Post a Comment