.jpg)
People are prolly getting bored with all these postings about my Guzzi. Today I took a little (110 mile) ride with some friends out to the german bakery in Yalaha. I found out during this ride that the servicing I performed yesterday on the Breva did not make it run to my satisfaction.
Today I wound up completely re-doing the throttle balancing procedure performed by the Guzzi dealer I had taken the bike to a few weeks ago. I followed the exact procedure documented in the Breva service manual to the letter. I used my Twinmax tool to assist in the throttle balancing process as well as my Technoresearch software.
I am happy to say the bike is now idling properly, throttle response is great and the deceleration popping I was experiencing has disappeared :=)
2 comments:
I am really interested in hearing more about your Guzzi. I am fascinated at how you are using this technology to enhance your Guzzi Esperienza...Ciao...GT
Thanks GT. The Moto Guzzi is quite often the focus of my posts here, so you are sure to hear more about it in the coming days/weeks/months.
Post a Comment