Saturday, September 22, 2007

Rearranging for guests







This morning I spent some time rearranging a couple rooms to better serve friends/family when they come to visit. I moved the full-sized bed out of my dedicated guest room into my computer room/office. The office was messy so I cleaned it up somewhat and it will now make for a nice 2nd guest room.

Having moved the bed out of the guest room, I next moved the queen sized bed from my master bedroom into the guest room #1. This will make the guest room accomodations rather nice, as this room also has a tv and two windows with a nice view of the lake across the street.

My master bedroom now awaits the new bed arriving Tuesday.....

My brother Luke and my friend Mike from Papillion, Nebraska as well as my friend Paul from North Canton, Ohio, are coming to visit in a couple weeks. Since the rule of the house is guests get to choose their accommodations when they arrive, I am guessing Luke and Mike are gonna be choosing the guest rooms, since they arrive a day ahead of Paul.

So Paul, I guess that leaves you with the other bed....or couch. Hope you enjoy it my friend :=)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for Paul getting a bed with no sheets and such a small cuscino...Ciao...GT

Kid Guzzi said...

It'll have sheets and a blanket and such. The couches are comfortable as well.

Anonymous said...

Paul is so easy going- I'm sure he could care less where he puts his bod for the night.Luke is so acclimated to kids piling in his bed with Marcia that anyplace he sleeps "alone" will be a haven for him. Have a GREAT time with the boys! and drive the soob to the wedding- give the old guzzi a rest!

Anonymous said...

You seem to have a very nice home. I would like to see some pictures of your cucina someday. Ciao/GT

Anonymous said...

Kid Guzzi, What's a cucina?

Kid Guzzi said...

Cucina = kitchen