Friday, April 25, 2008

Is it worth saving 14 bucks? :=0


I decided it was time for another haircut the other morning before work. So out came the Wahl Deluxe Haircut kit!

I used a #2 attachment on the sides and back (the back is a struggle as I can't see what I am doing really) and I used a #4 attachment on the top.

Unfortunately I think it looks mildly disastrous. Oh well, I can always get a job in the circus.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Brave One~ you did a fine job... I'd say it's worth it :=)

Now go take the 14 bucks and buy yourself a Rogue Dead Guy Ale or two :=)

Anonymous said...

Looks good enough from the front, but you didn't include a picture of the backside of your cranium. That's where it gets tricky.

If you really mess it up, use what I use. The Gillette Mach3.

Anonymous said...

Is this why you carry your helmet everywhere you go?!!

Remember: Bald is beautiful baby!

Kid Guzzi said...

You are all too kind...except for you Shark, you %$@#(*^$!

:=)

Anonymous said...

I recommend the #2 allover. You don't really need a mirror. You do it by sound. Just keep going over your gourd till you don't hear any hair being cut.

Kid Guzzi said...

I will take this #2 suggestion under advisement. Thank you!!