I was sure, oh so sure, that I knew exactly how to get there. Well, what should have been a 40 minute ride instead became about 90 minutes as I totally passed the turn to get to the diner (no thanks to my D*mned GPS!)
But eventually we found it thanks to the Google maps on Andrew's phone. Great place, great food, great ride! Thanks fellas!
Once in a while I just have to eat stuff like this.....man was it good!! The "biscuit" was like a small loaf of bread!
2 comments:
Hey now... that D*mned GPS is going to be helping us get to Malibu! Better tweak it!! :>P
Food looks great!
Stal
So there goes my husband's diet! Right out the door! And he told me he ate the oatmeal. Yeah RIGHT! I'm glad you had a great ride. That Dammed GPS worked well finding that Dammed Diner. Glad you had FUN!
Post a Comment