So it has been an interesting and busy few days as we have been spending long hours at the credit union but the mock is now over and it went pretty well :)
Yesterday we were happy to get a lunch break so we paid a visit to the famous "In-n-Out" Burger joint down the road near Arizona State University. It was a good burger and hand cut french fries.
I am on the way back home to Florida soon and am looking forward to being back in good ol' Deland. Here are a few really crummy camera phone pics...




6 comments:
hey chris, great blogs. I never thought you'd be so good at gear-heading..... Its you long lost grade school friend, Jimmy K
Sounds like the life of Riley you got down there... email me sometime. Got your blog from luka....your kid brother.
DUDE!!! You got the DOUBLE at Inn-n-Out...very impressive! I love the onions on those things. We never get to go there anymore because they don't have chicken nuggets for the kids. Darnit all!
Oh, that was me (Mara) on the last post!
Mmmmm, yeah I was an In-n-Out virgin so I had to go for the double! RG RG! The fries are great too!
Next time, pay a visit to the 'library' in Tempe.
The "library" huh? wink wink :=)
Post a Comment