Sunday, May 24, 2009

Nice drive to the coast

This morning I hopped in the Alfa Spider and took a drive over to the ocean. It was a beautiful day here, partly cloudy and mild. I always like taking the Spider over to the coast and driving along highway A1A, the coastal highway running along the Atlantic Ocean.

Here are a few snaps n vids of today's outing....

CLICK PICS TO ENLARGE









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris;

Nice work on the water pump and getting the car up and running. I've never been a mechanic...

When a car goes really bad, I just sell it or trade it in!

Peace

Greg

Kid Guzzi said...

I think it's less about being mechanical and more about getting over the reluctance or fear of being able to fix whatever it is that's broken. With the internet resources and discussion forums that exist today, you can pretty well research this stuff and be prepared for any potential pitfalls. Kinda raises your confidence level when it comes to doing the actual job.

Anyway, thanks and you know I can't give up on these Alfas. They're too fun to drive!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of wind noise. Sort of like The Mighty Champ. Probably almost as much fun and maybe faster. (no offense Cap'n Jim)

Kid Guzzi said...

Definitely faster than the Champ :=0

CPJ said...

Nothing compares to the Mighty Champ.

Anonymous said...

Who took your picture by the Ocean?

Greg

Kid Guzzi said...

I did! I gots monkey arms man!