Friday, June 12, 2009

Heading to PA

I am heading to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania soon for a week to work at a client site.

I have never really spent any time in PA and am sorta looking forward to it. I guess it is only 8 miles from Hershey, PA so maybe I will gorge myself on chocolate while I am there. :-)

My hotel looks nice. Hopefully things will go pretty smoothly. The slightly cooler and less humid weather will be a nice little break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I should have checked your blog first before I sent you an e-mail. You are one lucky stiff- chocolate is my downfall- I would be bringing suitcases of it back. I bet they give away free samples- load up and save some for me!! Scot Poethig and his wife Maja teach at Univ. of Penn. I don't suppose you are anyplace near them???? Have fun- enjoy the ( hopefully ) cooler weather.