Friday, August 21, 2009

Photos of a various and sundry nature

People who know me are generally aware that I haul a massive cell phone around with me, the Nokia 9500 Communicator. Ofttimes mistaken for a relic of the 1980's, the "Big Phone" nonetheless has many endearing qualities, which I sha'n't address right now.

Along with the many strengths of the 9500 there is one glaring weakness...a really crappy built in camera. The quality of photos taken with it leaves a lot to be desired. In that vein, i present to you a small collection of some really crappy photos I have taken lately with my beloved Nokia 9500...

In order these are:

- My most excellent 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider parked beneath a massive shade tree at work this morning

-A half 'n' half pizza I made recently

-Cap'n Jim's Hazed and Infused Ale, poured expertly by bartender Ted from Liam Fitzgerald's Irish pub. You could float a quarter on that muffin top!

-TANG! Good enough for spacemen, good enough for Kid Guzzi

-Carl and Teener's kitty cat, Rusty

-Me, cruising in the Alfa Spider

-A homemade beer coaster. In protest of Liam Fitzgerald's serving their pints of ale on NAPKINS Cap'n Jim and I fashioned our own coasters of cardboard and named them in honor of bartender Ted. They soon came to their senses and got proper coasters!

-The Hawaiian Breeze desk fan that keeps me cool and comfy at work. Solid metal construction my friends!