Tomorrow's trip takes me on a journey to southeastern Ohio and then to Pittsburgh, PA. I will be meeting up with my pals Paul from Ohio and Lewis from Pittsburgh. My goal for tomorrow is ~700 miles to Beckley, WV, some of which will take me through the Appalachian Mountain chain.
Saturday a.m. I will ride ~250-275 miles in the a.m. to meet my friend Paul in SE Ohio in the late morning. From there we will both head over (me by bike, he by cage) to Pittsburgh to meet Lew.
Lew promises to show us the finer parts of Pittsburgh and then take us to lil Italy in Pittsburgh for an nice Italian meal Saturday eve.
Pittsburgh's Lil Italy
Sunday a.m. I am back on the road toward home. I will arrive home Monday late in the day, the good Lord and the Guzzi willing.
I am hoping to blog along the way so keep an eye on this space in the evenings for possible new posts.
5 comments:
Cant wait to show younz guys the burgh! Here is a link to Bloomfield (pronounced "boomfield")where we will find a supple italian restraunt to dine at!
http://www.pittsburghneighborhoodtours.com/pr13/neighborhoods/default.asp?nHood=1
Don't forget your Air Hawk Seat Cushion!
Checking out the new netbook?
Happy Trails!
Heard from CWPG and he was just crossing into VA at approx 3:00 PM ESDT. Prolly 2+ hours from Beckley WV, his intended stopping point. Im impressed, way to haul ass there G!
Post a Comment