So, down I went, about a 5 foot drop, followed by the grill crashing on top of me. Ouch. Pretty much I just suffered some bruises and rash from the road I fell upon. Not bad all things considered. The bright side was it did make me forget about my wrenched lower back....for a while :)
5 comments:
Omigosh...Lucky you did not break something- but I am sure you will sore for the next few days. We Galardi's seem to have all the luck- good and bad equally distributed. I will check your blog every day to keep track of your trip- be safe!!! ecg
Omigosh...Lucky you did not break something- but I am sure you will sore for the next few days. We Galardi's seem to have all the luck- good and bad equally distributed. I will check your blog every day to keep track of your trip- be safe!!! ecg
Sorry to hear about the fall Chris - safe travels to you my friend and happy Thanksgiving.
I asked you if you needed a hand!!! For the love of god man.. do you always need to be the hero!!!!
C...
Well it was rainy and I was on the edge of the truck and I just slipped.
Post a Comment