Sunday, September 12, 2010

Camping with Mr. Chris

I don't camp very often, but sometimes the situation presents itself where I must and I do.

This upcoming weekend is the MO-KAN (Missouri/Kansas) Moto Guzzi rally near St Joseph, Mo. It's held at a campground where we all pitch a tent, commiserate over frosty beverages and ride around the scenic roads of NW Missouri and such.

In preparation for this event I have dragged my camping gear out of the box where it has been stowed for a few years in the garage.

I have set it up in my living room and intend to sleep in it this week indoors to acclimate myself with the camping experience.

CLICK THE PICS TO ENLARGE THEM AND READ A DESCRIPTION OF EACH PIC!






6 comments:

CPJ said...

You should affix another handy satchel inside the tent to hold a frosty beverage.

Kid Guzzi said...

Yes, I agree I should do this Cap'n Jim. I will fetch my hot glue gun and take care of it post haste.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You crack me up!! :-) May you have a safe fun trip...

Kid Guzzi said...

Thank you and may the Easter bunny make a special out of season trip and deliver a lot of chocolate and other various treats to you and yours.

Stal said...

What's the brand name of that tent? Weazel?

Kid Guzzi said...

The tent brand is Wenzel, though they do make a model called the Weasel. The Wenzel Weasel. Mine is called the Ferret though.