Thursday, September 30, 2010

More progress

I pulled the rear wheel off the Stelvio tonight in order to get at the speedometer sensor. That little guy had a propensity to start misbehaving in heavy rain, causing the digital speedometer to start acting goofy. SO I pulled the wheel, pulled the sensor and sealed the sensor with some silicone sealant. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Next I affixed the two tubes which will hold the 1 liter spare fuel bottles to the bike. I think the location is going to work out fine.


4 comments:

Terry said...

Dip that sensor in olive oil.....extra virgin of course! I hear it works every time:)

Kid Guzzi said...

I would try that TERRminator but all the extra virgin has gone into the crankcase :)

Stal said...

I think you should put them on the other side along the muffler.

Kid Guzzi said...

Good idear Stal. On a cold morning I can stay warm with a little fire back there.