Sunday, January 16, 2011

Into the Sun

It's where I am headed soon. Back to Florida. I found a nice rental home with enough room for me and my bikes and cars....and a beeline shot 20 miles straight down Hwy 44 to New Smyrna Beach.

I have had a lot of good times catching up with family and friends these last 15 months here and I hope they will come to Florida for a visit. My casa will always be open to you.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's house is that? I'm afraid to ask...

Young'un

Kid Guzzi said...

It's gonna be my abode for the next 12 months at least :) Me and the bears and deer and raccoons and gators and whatever else lurks in the woods and ponds

Anonymous said...

Sigh! And no snow in sight.
You need to pop over for a Schell or two before you head out.
DT

Anonymous said...

That's what I thought. :( We will miss you. Who is Robert gonna ride with now?

Heading to FL myself this am...Dania.

TTYL

Mara

Anonymous said...

Since you are not riding your cycle to sunny Florida-thus I cannot be a passenger I will ask if you can buy or borrow a very large trunk that will encompass my entire body- we can drill breathing holes on the side and tell the airlines it is your pet to be put in cargo. Wadda say? Good luck Chris. You will be an
asset to the FL. office. Expect the Papio G's to visit you- ( Mi Casa- Su Casa!) They will bring more sunshine into your life. Big Momma