Our walking team, Hoofin' 4 Loot, is back competing for prizes this year. We got off to a bad start and trailed a lot of other teams early on. Now we have vaulted to 3rd place and I believe after this week's results are tallied we will be in 2nd place. I have been walking a lot more the past couple days. Yesterday and today I walked for 3.5 hours each day so my #'s are a lot better this week. Next week will be the real key. The top 3 teams get some pretty cool prizes...possibly a GPS or a nice 8gb mp3 player or a neat little video camera. Right now I am at 150,468 steps for the week.
4 comments:
WOW those are alot of steps! Way to "STEP" it up! :-) Good luck to you and your team... :=)
Thank you :=) Another 468 steps and I will break 160,000!
Omigosh- Keep harping on your team- maybe they will have aspirations of
getting one of the prize packages and that will quicken their steps. Good luck to you and your fellow walkers. Do you have special tennies yu wear for these walks??? ecg
Right now we have moved up to second place. 1st place would take a Herculean effort and I don't think we'll get that. We like the second place prize better anyway :) I just wear my New Balance sneakers. Almost time for a new pair though...the soles are getting worn thin.
Post a Comment