Last week a new, fancy pub opened near work. It's called Liam Fitzpatrick's Irish Pub.
Anyway, I like it a lot. It's really keen inside with lots of wood that appears to be rich mahogany or some such. Also, they have a vast selection of lagers and ales.
I particularly fancy one called Rogue Dead Guy Ale. Man does it set my tongue atingle with its malty and hoppy goodness. I feel like I could drink 468 pints of it and be on cloud nine for infinity. I am quite certain that I have enjoyed it many moons ago with my good pals Mike "The Enforcer" and Bruce "The Spruce Goose" at the Crescent Moon Alehouse in Omaha.
It is good to rediscover it. Brings back many good memories of Omaha...some things I miss quite a lot.
4 comments:
Whooa... 468 pints! I'll have what your having... and then some :=)
There plenty oh so plenty to share :)
Don't remember it, but then again, there's a lot I don't remember.
You'll have to give me directions - I'm in Florida in the Summer and my name is.....
Liam Fitzpatrick!
Post a Comment