Saturday, October 24, 2009

Chris visits the barber

I went to the barber this morning. It's been a while since I have done that. Since I bought myself a little Wahl haircut kit a while back, I had taken to (poorly) cutting my own hair. However I determined it was time for a pro to do it.

I go to a place in downtown Deland called Shaw's barber shop. An older fella named Vernon cuts my hair. He's been a barber for over 50 years I think. I like barbers to cut my hair, not beauticians. I also like the fact that Shaw's, which is located in busy downtown Deland's main street, has a parking space right out front reserved for MOTORCYCLES only :) I pull up on my Guzzi and walk about 10 feet to the door :)

Anyway, here are a couple pics of me with shorter hair after this morning's haircut. Can you say low maintenance?


No comments: