So a couple more things falling into place today. I have my moving truck reserved now as well as a trailer to tow the lil Spider behind it. Looks like 11/25 is truck pick up day.
I also have a friend to assist me with some truck loading and also to help with the driving on the way back. Prolly leave on Thanksgiving for the trip north which will take a couple days. Maybe stop at Subway or Quizno's for the traditional turkey samich feast :=)
30 day notice given on my lease here. So i gotta be gone by 11/30 for sure now. No turning back! :=)
Finally I talked to a realtor contact in Omaha today and have a lead on a house in midtown area (84th and Dodge-ish). An older two story home with wood floors. The neighborhood seems okay and the rent is reasonable. Not the ideal location but it might fill the bill for now. Also have looked at some internet property listings in the Millard area and Gretna. Just not sure yet.
More reports to come as things develop further.
No comments:
Post a Comment