When I went back for a visit to Omaha a couple weeks ago I met up with a lot of friends. Some of those friends are my Moto Guzzi riding pals.
They brought me a wonderful, handmade "gift". Sort of a bit of teasing about my love of Alfa Romeo automobiles.....Thanks fellas ;-0
Click the pics to enlarge
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Man. Your friends need to see and hear an Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione. I hear there's a handful in the United States, including one at St Louis. I live in Australia and own a 3.2 V6 Brera. Absolutely epic cars.
3 comments:
Man. Your friends need to see and hear an Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione. I hear there's a handful in the United States, including one at St Louis.
I live in Australia and own a 3.2 V6 Brera. Absolutely epic cars.
Yes indeed, I have only heard and seen the 8c in pictures and video. I would love to experience one in person!
Does Alfa Romeo have a good presence in Australia?
Post a Comment