Regarding my move to the Great Plains I am moving strongly in the direction of trying to get the move accomplished over the Thanksgiving holiday, before the really nasty weather generally arrives in Nebraska. I have buy in from my bosses and from the people in Omaha on this, so that is what I am shooting for. I am gonna be busy packing and getting all sorts of things taken care of in the near future. My goal is to be working in the Omaha office on 12/1.
I have lined up a couple of contingencies, such as a temporary place to stay in Omaha if needed until I get a house lined up and also a place to leave my Alfa 164L down here for a bit if I do not sell it before the move.
So the plan is made....I just need to get busy executing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment