Well I have a realtor in Omaha now helping me with my search for a place to live there. Additionally I have been scouring some websites looking for places there. It actually seems I can get a nicer place here in FL for the same money than in Omaha. Go figure. Oh well I will just settle for a little less there...that's ok.
I think I might have someone interested in the Alfa 164L, prolly because I am not asking a heck of a lot for it. I hope I am able to sell it quickly.
Since my lease here expires November 30, I am not obliged to stay in the house here past that point, but I do have to give 30 days notice, so if I did want to vacate as early as December 1st I need to make that decision before the end of this month. That would mean getting a lot of my ducks in a row in a short time. We'll see how that goes.
What I have to consider is that the weather just keeps getting worse in Nebraska after December which would make the move more of a PITA.
No comments:
Post a Comment