Why didn't I? Why did I?
Hindsight is 20/20 but dammit I wish I had 20/20 vision on all the could haves and should haves in my life.
I guess the best thing to do is just follow your heart in life and even though it might not always seem to be the wisest decision, you'll always feel good about it in your heart.
Check: Life lesson learned.
3 comments:
Ok, I'll bite. What lesson did you learn? Enraged Motorist hasn't been seen in a while so I know you didn't glean any wisdom from him/her. Too bad there haven't been any inflammatory topics for EM. I do miss the intense wisdom I glean from such prose.
Let's see....the lesson I learned was if you have doubts or questions in your mind about something and are unsure of what to do, follow what your heart tells you to do. Even if it doesn't work out how you expect it to, at least you were true to your heart.
I miss Enraged Motorists too. His/her pearls of wisdom helped me and many of my blog readers to cope with life.
Life is a lesson. The key is to learn from them. Never make the same mistake more than two or three times.
Looking forward to seeing you in Omaha.
Greg
Post a Comment