Today I went to lunch with Scott the Canuck. We went to Subway and then hoofed around the little outdoor mall area near work.
'twas a nice break from work for an hour. Here are a few pics, including the Dream Team shot of my Alfa Romeo 164L and the Canuck's Honda Accord dominating our sector of the parking lot....
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
So this means this old gal will get a spin in your Alfa.. RIGHT? Subway is big on promoting their cheese Philly here- I may have to forego your father's cuisine and treat myself to one. Onward and upward Chris. C'ya soon.
1 comment:
So this means this old gal will get a spin in your Alfa.. RIGHT? Subway is big on promoting their cheese Philly here- I may have to forego your father's cuisine and treat myself to one. Onward and upward Chris. C'ya soon.
Post a Comment