My buddy Mark the Shark did some more legwork for me this morning, meeting the owner of the house I am looking to rent and checking it out for me. He took some interior pics and a couple more exterior pics. Looks just perfect for me!
My compliments to Marks fine snapshot ability! I think that house will suit you nicely. Big patio for grilling parties. Plenty of garage space for the spider and the Stelvio. You will have more room than you know what to do with.
Yeah Mike- You hit the nail on the head... BIG parties at Chris's. Won't it be great to have Kid Guzzi back in town to do all those fun bachelor things and ride the road on your Guzzi's!!!( He could convert the basement into a Mother's get-away. I think Luke would give him a big hug! )
7 comments:
My compliments to Marks fine snapshot ability! I think that house will suit you nicely. Big patio for grilling parties. Plenty of garage space for the spider and the Stelvio. You will have more room than you know what to do with.
Yeah Mike- You hit the nail on the head... BIG parties at Chris's. Won't it be great to have Kid Guzzi back in town to do all those fun bachelor things and ride the road on your Guzzi's!!!( He could convert the basement into a Mother's get-away. I think Luke would give him a big hug! )
His Orlando friends are going to miss him and his delightful since of humor. The Lake Mary office will be very boring without you :0(
Well thank you Anonymous :) I see you must have received the cash I sent you :=)
indeed, on the missing part, now I have no reliable beer drinking chums :(
That tree provides ample shade over the patio. No need for a Sunsetter retractable awning!
Good pernt! But that Sunsetter was a real treat at the old house wasn't it?
Post a Comment