After giving it a lot of thought over the last 6 months or so, I have put the wheels in motion for a return to Omaha after about 4 years here in Florida. I will be able to stay with Fiserv and work out of the Omaha office of Fiserv.
The timing works out pretty well as the lease on the house I am living in expires at the end of November and I can continue month to month as needed.
So there is a lot to do re: living arrangements in Omaha, all the things related to moving all my stuff back, etc.
This seems to me to be the right thing to do. All of my family is now back in Nebraska, except for my folks who are still in Kansas, but only a couple hours drive from the Omaha area.
It's a bittersweet decision for me, as I have made some really good friends here in Florida, whose friendship and comradery I will miss. But I'll be able to see my nieces and nephews grow up and see my brothers, sister, in-laws and my mom and dad more than the current once a year or so....and my Omaha friends.
The moving time frame is up in the air, but let's just say it will be sometime between now and springtime.
15 comments:
Ciao Tizio :( !!!
There are a bunch of your friends here in the Big O smiling right now my friend! Welcome back :)
Thanks Terry! Get that Honda warmed up! Come spring it'll be riding time!
Sounds like a good decision for you. Where shall we meet next year for a ride?? New adventures are good!
Hmmm, how about Tennessee?!
WHAT???? :(
You better not leave!!
It's true. But I'll be back to visit and to see little baby Young!
YESSSSSSSS!
Double YESSSSSSS!
Robert, Mara, Aidan and Roman
You know we will be sorry to see you go from FL but it certainly sounds like the right move.
Is TN in the middle? Am sure it is close to Rob.
Sorry to see you go but very exciting. It's always good to be near family. We need to get in a few more rides before you go!
Okay, you made your momma shed some tears- but they were ones of JOY! More than " Welcome Home" Chris. It is God's gift to all of us Galardi's to have you back in the fold of family and good friends! Mom
It's kind of hard to argue with Mom... Did I hear you mention riding time in "the spring"? You know, we are in perpetual riding season here, no need to wait for spring.
:=)
Post a Comment