Sunday, October 18, 2009

Reflections

So here I sit in the Minneapolis, Minnesota airport waiting for my flight back to Florida. I see the forecast for Orlando today calls for a high of 68 degrees....I could have stayed in Omaha for that! :=)

I had a great time in Omaha. I actually welcomed the cooler weather as a refreshing change from the unseasonably hot Florida weather we have had the last few weeks. Sure it was gloomy and a lot of the time rainy and drizzly, but it was home. Where I spent most of my life growing up. Where my family is and where many of my long time friends still live. Where a lot of people I love and prolly even a few that love me live.

I had a great visit in Omaha. Thanks all of my friends and family for getting together to share some laughs, smiles, hugs and as I sit here thinking about it thanks for the tears too. Good tears. It was great seeing everyone and I hope someday I can see you all on a more regular basis.

5 comments:

Stal said...

If wealth is measured in friends, then you are a millionaire. Was good to see you again Chris. Don't stay away so long! Stal

Anonymous said...

Diddo on Stal's Comment!!!

It was great to see you Chris!

Kid Guzzi said...

Thanks to both of you!

Anonymous said...

YES! It was awesome seeing you Chris.. and all your friends too.. of which you have a multitude! Wish the visit could have been longer- but this one was memorable. Love you! Mom

Kid Guzzi said...

I'll be back!