Yeah, but it's so humid down there plus you never get to experience that overwhelming feeling of relief when you come inside and discover that your fingers aren't actually frozen.
I would take the warmth any day over this 25 below wind chill weather... I think Stal is jealous... Soon he'll be enjoying the sunny state and taking back his word.. :=)
7 comments:
Pansie!
...and a shorts, t-shirt wearing warm pansie at that! :=)
Yeah, but it's so humid down there plus you never get to experience that overwhelming feeling of relief when you come inside and discover that your fingers aren't actually frozen.
The humidity keeps my skin tender, moist and supple.
I would take the warmth any day over this 25 below wind chill weather... I think Stal is jealous... Soon he'll be enjoying the sunny state and taking back his word.. :=)
Yes, but Hurricane Stallion is arriving in two weeks!
There is Ice here everywhere..Nightmarish..
Post a Comment